Your privacy is very important to us and we have the highest respect for the confidentiality of your personal information. The information we receive depends on what you do while visiting our site. We will not obtain personally identifying information about you unless you choose to provide it. If you are browsing our site anonymously, we will automatically collect some non-identifying statistical information to help us measure which pages of our website are visited and how long visitors use the site. This information includes things such as your IP address, the time and date, pages entered and time spent on individual pages. Your IP address is not linked to anything personally identifiable.
If you request information from us or wish to access certain features of the site, you will be asked to provide personally identifying information so that we can respond effectively to your requests and needs. We will never share your information with anyone who isn't directly related to providing service and support of NCP Solutions. If you provide us with personal information, we may attempt to contact you occasionally to determine if our service meets your expectations, offer additional assistance or notify you about special promotions.
Most customers tell us they appreciate receiving our news and promotions; however, we believe it's very important for you to be able to choose whether you receive periodic mailings and information. You can choose to opt out at any time by simply replying to a mailing to inform us of your preference. All of our mailings will clearly explain how you can easily opt out and stop receiving information from us.
To help protect your confidentiality, NCP Solutions employs security safeguards; however, we can't eliminate all security risks. For instance, NCP Solutions’ website might contain links to other websites. We have no responsibility or control over linked websites and their privacy policies or the way they collect and control your personal information. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of any website before providing personally identifying information.
Our Commitment to Privacy
NCP Solutions and the NCP Solutions’ logo are trademarks of NCP Solutions. All other trademarks are recognized as proprietary to their respective owners.
The Personal Information about you that we collect includes information within the categories of data defined by California state privacy laws and provided below. Under the CCPA, “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked with a particular consumer or household. Personal Information does not include:
(1) de-identified or aggregated information;
(2) "publicly available information" that is lawfully made available from federal, state, or local
government records; or
(3) information excluded from the CCPA, such as Protected Health Information or medical
information that is subject to HIPAA, or other personal information covered by certain other
privacy laws, such as the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, or California
Financial Information Privacy Act, and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We do not and will not sell Personal Information about you, as defined by CCPA. We also have not done so for the past 12 months.
RIGHTS AVAILABLE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Under the CCPA, residents of California are provided with certain rights regarding their Personal Information (as defined in the CCPA). The following section outlines these rights:
1. Right to Know: You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
· the categories of Personal Information we have collected from you
· the business purposes for which such Personal Information was collected
· the sources of Personal Information we have collected from you
· the specific pieces of Personal Information stored about you
· the categories of 3rd parties with whom we share Personal Information
· if we shared your Personal Information for a business purpose, and the categories of Personal
Information that each recipient obtained.
2. Right to Request Deletion: You have the right to request deletion of your Personal Information that has been collected and retained from you subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete your Personal Information from our records, unless there is an applicable exception. We may deny your deletion request if we need to retain the information to:
1. Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
2. Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
3. Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
4. Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
5. Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
6. Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
7. Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
8. Comply with a legal obligation.
9. Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
If none of the foregoing exceptions applies, and we delete the information in compliance with your verifiable request, we will also direct our applicable service providers to delete your personal information.
You or an authorized agent registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may exercise the Rights twice in a 12-month period. Your verifiable request must include sufficient detail for us to understand, evaluate, and respond to it. It must also provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the individual about whom we have collected Personal Information or an authorized agent representing the individual. Please note that in some cases we may need to obtain information from you as part of the verification process to verify your identity to a reasonable degree. We may require you to provide Personal Information as part of the verification process. For authorized agents, we may require a signed, written authorization, a notarized affidavit, or a valid power of attorney. We will only use this information for the purpose of verifying the requestor’s identity or authority. To exercise these rights, please email us at or complete the form located HERE.
We will acknowledge your right to know or deletion request within ten (10) business days of receipt and provide information about how we will process the request. In many cases we will respond to your request within 45 days. In some cases we may extend the time to respond for another 45 days. If this extension is necessary, we will give you notice and the reason that we need the additional time to respond.
If we are unable to verify your identity or your authority to make the request within 45 days, we cannot fully respond to you and may deny your request. We may in such cases elect to treat the deletion request as an opt-out request. For requests seeking specific pieces of information, we will treat it as a request for the disclosure of the categories of Personal Information about the consumer.
We retain records of your requests, including the request data, nature of the request, manner of submission, the response and any basis of denial for a period of 24 months.
We will not discriminate against you in terms of services, the level or quality of services, or pricing for exercising any of your CCPA rights. If there are excessive requests, we may charge a reasonable fee as permitted under the CCPA.
RIGHT TO OPT-OUT OF DATA SALES FOR NEVADA RESIDENTS
We do not sell your covered information, as defined by Section 603A.320 of the Nevada Revised Statutes. If you reside in Nevada, you have the right to submit a request to us at regarding the sale of covered information. Please include "Nevada" in your email subject line and include the following information in your email: your name, Nevada resident address, and email address. We will respond within sixty (60) days of receiving your request.
Attn: Compliance Department
5200 East Lake Boulevard Birmingham, Alabama 35217
USPS® Advertising Disclaimer
The following trademarks are owned by the United States Postal Service®: NCOALink, USPS, United States Postal Service, ACS, ZIP+4, ZIP, First-Class Mail, Priority Mail, Express Mail, Certified Mail, Standard Mail, CASS, PAVE, POSTNET, The Postal Service, Postal Service, Confirm. AD#1.10
NCP Solutions is a non-exclusive Limited Service Provider Licensee of the United States Postal Service.
Limitations and Disclaimers
THE INFORMATION, CONTAINED OR OFFERED THROUGH THE NCP SOLUTIONS’ WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS AND LINKS, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY. USE OF THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS ON THIS SITE IS AT THE USER'S SOLE RISK.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NCP SOLUTIONS DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING IN THE COURSE OF DEALING OR FROM THE COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. IN ADDITION, NCP SOLUTIONS DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT SERVICE WILL BE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE.
IN NO EVENT WILL NCP SOLUTIONS, ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUPPLIERS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE HELD LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS AND LIABILITY TO THIRD PARTIES) UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW (I) ARISING OUT OF USER'S USE OF THIS WEBSITE IN ANY MANNER; (II) FOR ANY ERRORS IN THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR MATERIALS ON THIS SITE; (III) FOR THE PROVISION OR USE OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR MATERIALS VIA THIS WEBSITE; (IV) FOR ANY DELIVERY-RELATED INCIDENTS, LOST OR DAMAGED SHIPMENTS, OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON, EVEN IF NCP SOLUTIONS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.